- Mental Health Café twice per month in collaboration with Our Harbour and the South Shore Reading Council.
- Mental health first aid courses.
- Life skills: Monthly cooking class for people living with mental health in partnership with Our Harbour.
- Support mental health programs and activities for adults with special needs: Care Share from the South Shore Reading Council and Bright Lights from the Préville Fine Arts Centre.
- Support and activities for groups from CISSS MC.
Build your Resilience
Build your Resilience – The 3 R’s (Relax, Reflect, Respond) to Relieve Stress and Bounce Back
Mental Health Resource Guide
Mental Health Quick Look Reference Directory
- Haut-Richelieu Suicide Prevention Centre
Line of intervention 450-348-6300 or 1-866-CALLS (277-3553)
- The Access – Crisis Intervention Centre in Longueil
Line of intervention 450-679-8689 or 1 866-CALLS (277-3553)
- Suicide Prevention and Support https://www.crisisservicescanada.ca/en.
- Mental Health Commission of Canada https://www.mentalhealthcommission.ca/English/covid19