The aim of this program is to increase the number of English-speakers (or bilingual speakers), who are living in the Montérégie region, to choose careers in the Health and Social Services Sector.
We do this by working in partnership with the CISSS-Montérégie Centre, post secondary institutions and secondary schools to promote Health and Social Services career options. We provide career videos, do presentations/workshops in schools, create documentation about health careers and hold activities to help students find their career path, choose a program of study, and then finally, work in the Montérégie region, thereby providing much needed health service in the English-language.
On our website and Facebook page we will:
- Promote careers in health & social services (through videos & documentation)
- Conduct awareness of career needs (statistical findings)
- Include tips on finding retention internship opportunities
- Post current job offers at the CISSS Montérégie-Centre
…in the Monteregie Centre region, Québec, Canada
- And provide other relevant information to students
Not sure if a career in health and social services is right for you? Take this quick test and find out!
Therapy and Rehabilitation Careers
Technical Medical Careers
Mental Health Careers