The Assistance and Referral Centre (ARC) is a non-profit organizaton that promotes awareness & accessibility to English-Language Health and Social Services in the Montérégie-Centre region.
On our website you will find:
- Information about our community activities
- Our projects,
- Upcoming events,
- Information & referral tools.
Feel free to reach out to us via phone or e-mail if you have questions or comments.
We will gladly answer you back!
ARC's Annual general meeting (Agm)
Join us! June 5th @ 5pm At: Cynthia-Coull. Arena (195 Empire street (2nd floor), Greenfield Park
- ARC’s annual report, financial statements, projects from 2018-19 to be presented
- Modify by-laws
- Elect board members
- Help appoint auditors
* Hear from our Guest Researcher about the results from online surveys and community consultation about the English-speaking community (done last Feb. 2019)
Call (514) 608-9600 to reserve your seat
You want to make a difference is your community?
We are currently looking for volunteers for our AGM
- Volunteers will be needed 4:00-5:15pm & 7:00-8:00pm
- Tasks involve: Set-up & take-down of chairs, tables, food stand and welcome attendees.
If you think you are up for the task, contact: (514) 608-9600 or email@example.com